Amber M.S. Foronda, DMD
Dr. Amber Marie Sabbatini Foronda completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at King’s College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. She went on to obtain her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree and her Certificate in Periodontics at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. While there, her achievements were recognized with the Dr. Lee P. Johns Outstanding Achievement in Periodontics award, among others. After graduating in 2007, she joined Dr. DiPerna in his practice.
Dr. Foronda is board certified in Periodontics and Dental Implant Surgery and is a Diplomate and Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. She has also taught as Clinical Assistant Professor at her alma mater in the Department of Periodontics.
She is an active member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Dental Society of Western Pennsylvania
- Pittsburgh Academy of Periodontology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon(National Dental Honor Society)
On a Personal Note:
Dr. Amber M.S. Foronda is married to Nestor M. Foronda, D.M.D, who is an endodontist. They have two young sons, Matteo and Marco.